How long will it take to receive my order?
Belgium, France, The Netherlands and Luxembourg:
- Between 1 and 3 working days after your order.
- Delivery for these countries is done by Bpost.
All other European countries:
- Between 3 and 7 working days after your order.
- Delivery for these countries is done by DPD.
We unfortunately no longer deliver in the UK due to high costs after Brexit
How much does a shipment cost?
Belgium, Luxembourg & The Netherlands:
- €4.95 for all orders under €50
- Free delivery from €50
France & Germany:
- €4.95 for all orders under €75
- Free delivery from €75
Other EU countries:
- €15 on all orders
I have ordered the wrong filter. Can I exchange it?
Yes, no problem. You have up to 14 days to exchange a filter set in its original packaging.
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you ordered the wrong filter(s) and return them at your own expense.
- Upon receipt of your faulty filter, we will credit the amount of your returned filter(s) to your account.
- You can then use this amount to purchase the filters that are right for you.
- Place a new order.
How do I replace my filter?
Not sure how to change your filters and looking for a manual for your unit?
If so, here are 2 tips:
The first solution is searching on your favourite search engine like Google, Bing, Ecosia
- Enter the following search query: brand name of your unit + type + manual + pdf (e.g. Thermelec GLL400 manual pdf)
- In the search results, you'll find quickly your manual
The second smart option is searching for a how-to video on YouTube:
- On YouTube are loads of videos about every brand and unit.
- Search for instance: "how to replace filters Thermelec GL400".
- The chance someone has uploaded a video about your unit is large.
Is a filter from your house brand as good as a branded filter?
Yes, house brand filters have guaranteed the same measurements as the branded filter.
In addition, we guarantee that your house brand filters meet the same European & ISO standards:
- ISO 16890